Frost is a kold-hearted killer that blends ninja prowess with cybernetic finesse. She’s a literal machine — one that can use her various abilities to hit opponents at all kinds of ranges and angles. And if you’re willing to give her a shot, you might just warm up to her. That’s why we’ve put together this guide to all the Frost tips you need in Mortal Kombat 11. Let’s take a look at this ice cold warrior!
- Liu Kang Guide: Mortal Kombat 11 Character Strengths, Weaknesses, Fatalities
- Kotal Kahn Guide: Mortal Kombat 11 Character Strengths, Weaknesses, Tips
- Jacqui Briggs Guide: Mortal Kombat 11 Character Strengths, Weaknesses, Tips
Frost Strengths & Weaknesses – Mortal Kombat 11
Every character in Mortal Kombat 11 sports multiple loadouts. With a mixture of loot, augments, skins, and more, you can tailor the look and feel of your fighter however you like. And there are some truly nasty combinations — though the game limits how many abilities you can bring into battle. Some characters are more flexible than others, too, but every fighter generally has a basic set of strengths and weaknesses. So let’s take a look at basic pros and cons of playing Frost in Mortal Kombat 11.
Frost is a quick, deadly character with a lot of options to get up close. She can rush enemies down while blocking their projectiles — making her a great anti-zoning character. The ice ninja doesn’t have to get that close, either, thanks to her weapons. These frosty blades appear from thin air and chop up enemies with ease — and at decent range. But once she does get in close, Frost has a number of effective mix-ups. The corner is where she really shines.
Frost can require a good deal of spatial awareness. Her traps and projectiles, while versatile, have very specific areas of effect. So you’re going to be more prone to whiffing important attacks than with other, simpler Mortal Kombat 11 fighters.
Frost Tips – Mortal Kombat 11
- Frost can use her detachable head to really extend air juggles in the corner. Since it launches at an upward angle, you can hit enemies at a variety of heights.
- Frost can walk behind her moving force field, which blocks projectiles, to get in close on enemies. This is great against zoning characters that want to keep you at a distance!
- You can intentionally “miss” Frost’s dive bomb attack to convert it into a slide. Just stand back farther and let it hit the ground, instead of your opponent, to charge in with a low attack.
- The Frost Fatal Blow is a full-screen beam attack that can hit from any range. That makes it one of the easier Fatal Blows to land, although you need to be careful about giving the enemy too much time to blow.
- Despite being Sub-Zero’s pupil, Frost is not a jack of all trades character like her master. Understanding the range of the special moves you have equipped will be the key to victory with this cyborg.
- A lot (but not all) of Frost’s decent normal combos consist of low attacks. If your opponent catches on and starts to turtle, go in for a grab to punish them!
Frost Fatalities – Mortal Kombat 11
Fatalities are a big part of Mortal Kombat 11! That’s why we decided to give every character on the roster their own, separate list. Check out our list and guide to all the Frost Fatalities in Mortal Kombat 11 here!
That’s all for now! Thanks for taking the time to read our latest Mortal Kombat 11 guide, folks. We’ll be sure to come back with even more Frost tips and tricks after we’ve had the game in our hands for a while. Until then, though, please enjoy the rest of our fantastic guides and features all across the site. And take care!