Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 is in full swing, bringing map changes, a new battle pass featuring Marvel’s Doctor Strange and Prowler, and tons of challenges to complete. From seasonal quests to a new character collection to complete, there is no shortage of activities at hand. This guide focuses on the Fortnite Star Wars quests as part of the May the 4th celebration, as well as the rewards for taking part in it.
If you’re in need of more help, we have guides covering all Chapter 3 Season 2 weekly quests, Omni Chips to upgrade your Omni Sword, how to unlock Prowler, where to find E-11 Blaster Rifles and Lightsabers, and objectives such as hack IO loudspeakers and disable a tank by damaging the engine.
Fortnite Star Wars Quests – How to Complete Star Wars May the 4th Quests
For a limited time, you can complete Star Wars-themed quests over at Fortnite, which involve lightsabers, the E-11 Blaster Rifle, and of course, Stormtroopers.
You can find the list of Star Wars May the 4th quests in Fortnite below:
- Land at a Stormtrooper Checkpoint, then place top 25: Rewards 30k experience
- Complete a bounty from a Stormtrooper: Rewards 30k experience
- Block hits using a Lightsaber (10 hits total): Rewards 30k experience
- Damage opponents within 30 meters using the E-11 Blaster Rifle (10k damage total): Rewards 30k experience
- Drive a vehicle from Chonker’s Speedway or Logjam Lumberyard to a Stormtrooper Checkpoint: Rewards 30k experience
- Survive storm phrases while carrying a Lightsaber (5 storm phases): Rewards 30k experience
All in all, the objectives aren’t that complex. There are three Stormtrooper Checkpoints on the Fortnite map, and they’re all marked when you select the mission, so there isn’t an element of mystery involved. E-11 Blaster Rifles and Lightsabers are a bit more elusive, but it’s going to depend on luck with ground loot for the most part.
Fortnite Star Wars Quests End Time – When Does the Star Wars May the 4th Event End
The Star Wars event kicked off early on Tuesday, May 3, the day before the worldwide celebration. Thankfully, you’ll have a bit more time than that to enjoy the themed content in battle royale, as well as do some catch up with any pending quests.
You May Also Like:
- Fortnite Prowler Guide – How to Unlock Prowler and Rewards List
- Fortnite Coachella Collab Brings Music Reactive Outfits and New Radio
- Fortnite Player Wins a Match Thanks to Luckily Timed Snowboard Emote
The Star Wars May the 4th event in Fortnite ends on Monday, May 16. At the time of publication, the timer indicates that there is “a week and six days left” for the event. That being said, it may end closer to Tuesday, May 17 depending on your local timezone. In summary, you have almost two full weeks to complete the missions.
Fortnite Star Wars May the 4th Event Rewards
There are six missions to complete as part of the Star Wars May the 4th event in Fortnite, each granting 30k experience, which makes for a nice bonus towards that battle pass. But there is one specific reward if you complete at least five of them.
The reward for completing five Star Wars May the 4th quests in Fortnite is a banner icon, which you can see below:
That is all you need to know about the Fortnite Star Wars May the 4th quests — be careful out there!