The end of Fortnite Season 9 is almost here and that means it’s time yet again for more Fortnite Overtime Challenges! The Fortnite Season 9 Overtime Challenges ask players to complete various tasks with rewards that include loading screens, Battle Pass XP, and all new variants for existing skins!
You May Also Like
- Fortnite Patch 9.40 Leaks – New Skins, Storm Scout Sniper Rifle
- Fortnite 9.40 Patch Notes – Kevin’s Floating Island, Ball Spawner, Tactical Shotgun
- Fortnite Prop Hunt Guide – How to Play & Island Code
Fortnite Season 9 Overtime Challenges
The actual number of challenges and details on the following rewards are still yet to be seen, but we do have a general picture. You can expect to get a new skin variant for Bunker Jonesy, Stratus, and Demi. There are also a few new loading screens, though the former is almost certainly a bigger deal to most of the community.
There’s also a boatload of additional XP!
- Reach Battle Pass Tier 23 – Bunker Jonesy
- Complete Free Overtime Challenges – Bunker Jonesy (Aged)
- Reach Battle Pass Tier 71 – Stratus
- Complete Free Overtime Challenges – Stratus (Red)
- Reach Battle Pass Tier 87 – Demi
- Complete Free Overtime Challenges – Demi (Night)
- Work together with Friends to get eliminations. – 2500 XP
- Damage opponents with Shotguns (try Party Assist!) – 2500 XP
- Visit Loot Lake, Polar Peak, and Pressure Plan – Ready to Fight Loading Screen
- Revive a Friend in different matches – 5000 XP
- Damage opponents with Assault Rifles (try Party Assist!) – 5000 XP
- Dance inside a holographic Durrr Burger head – Quest for the Cup Loading Screen
- Place Top 15 in Duos or Squads with a friend – 10000 XP
- Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (try Party Assist!) –10000 XP
- Score a goal on an indoor soccer pitch – Season 9 Loading Screen
- Complete ALL CHALLENGES to earn the reward item – 15000 XP
Fortnite Season 9 Overtime Rewards
Here’s what Aged Bunker Jonesey, Night Demi, and Red Stratus look like.
Ready to Fight and Quest for the Cup loading screens, respectively.