The Fortnite No Sweat Product Recall quests are inbound, continuing on with 2022’s Summer event. If you were looking for new challenges to complete in order to get all those new Summer-themed rewards, we have news for you. The new season introduces massive changes on the battle royale map, returning mechanics, and some interesting additions, from weapons to quests to follow on a weekly basis. This guide showcases all objectives related to the Fortnite No Sweat Product Recall quests, as well as the schedule and the rewards involved.
If you’re looking for more help, we have a dedicated hub that includes coverage around Star Wars weapons, how to plant Reality Saplings, weekly quests, character locations, all current bugs and known issues, how to cure Storm Sickness, all Tover Tokens to complete Snap Quests, and the best weapons ranked in a tier list.
Fortnite No Sweat Product Recall Quests
Debuting with Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3, the Fortnite No Sweat Product Recall quests are here to continue the celebrations around the Summer event. From July 28 to August 3 there will be new objectives added to the pool.
You can find the quests so far below:
- Remove No Sweat signs from recalled products: Rewards the Goopy Guff Style of the Ice-Blasted Snow Crunchem back bling after completing both of its stages
- Pop No Sweat Summer inflatable objects (they’re around the coast where you first grabbed the No Sweat signs): Rewards 15,000 XP
- Kick a beach ball and kick a giant beach ball: Rewards 15,000 XP
- Jump on umbrellas along the beach: Rewards 15,000 XP
- Fire off the Firework Flare Gun at Mighty Monument or Tilted Towers: Rewards 15,000 XP
- Bust through doors in different neighborhoods: Rewards 15,000 XP
- Destroy large sea buoys with Motorboat Missiles (three total): Rewards the No Sweatin’ Lobby Track
- More quests coming soon throughout the next few days!
You can return to the quests at any point from now until August 9 at 6 a.m. PT/9 a.m. ET which is the date when the event comes to an end.
That’s pretty much it by now! But don’t fret, as there is quite a bit to do and see around the battle royale island. First of all, it’s worth noting that while this batch of quests may seem limited as it’s only receiving new quests for the next few days, there are two more: No Sweat Sponsorship quests and No Sweat Product Recall quests. Both of them are following a similar structure, in the way that there’ll be new objectives added across a few days for each.
Each batch has its own set of rewards. In essence, you’ll be getting different back blings across them all, each themed around a character that you may or may not recognize if you play Fortnite often. In addition, there’s also a cool song track called No Sweatin’ that you can unlock in the latter batch.
We’re halfway through Chapter 3 Season 3 and the objectives are starting to get simpler than how they were a few weeks ago. This week in particular, for example, is mostly focused on dealing damage to opponents after completing certain tasks, and it also involves fishing, which is a rare occurrence in Fortnite these days. I don’t remember the last time I stopped to fish something while playing Zero Build mode, as its fast-paced nature often has me running around mantling and looking for weapons.
You May Also Like:
- Fortnite Weapons Tier List – Best Fortnite Weapons (July 2022)
- I’m Glad Fortnite is So Chill in 2022
- Returning to Fortnite on Switch Can Indeed Be a Vibe
That’s all you need to know until we get new objectives added into the mix. For now, enjoy seeing each and every single player using one of the back blings as you’re exploring the map. Best of luck completing all quests, and have fun while doing so!