It’s been nearly an entire month since the last Fortnite patch went live. In that time we’ve seen a slow trickle of content including the 14 Days of Summer event. Now, the Fortnite 9.40 patch notes are out and details are actually surprisingly slim. Luckily, we’ve been able to datamine the patch and find some of the stuff Epic has hidden away for another day. This is our look at the Fortnite Anarchy skin.
You May Also Like:
- Fortnite 9.40 Patch Notes – Kevin’s Floating Island, Ball Spawner, Tactical Shotgun
- Fortnite Prop Hunt Guide – How to Play & Island Code
- How to Enable Fortnite Two-Factor Authentication (Fortnite 2FA)
Fortnite Anarchy Skin
We do not know the rarity of the Fortnite Anarchy Skin. Though our datamining system shows it as an uncommon rarity skin which means it’ll set you back 800 V-Bucks. That’s approximately $8 dollars in real world, physical, human cash.
It appears to be part of a small set with a glider called Chaos.
Go your own way.
And that’s everything we know about the Fortnite Anarchy skin! Looking for more details from the Fortnite 9.40 patch? Head on over to the official patch notes or go check out our all new datamining page where we show off everything in the patch including skins, weapons, gliders, wraps, and more!
Other Fortnite 9.40 Skins
This section will be added shortly!
Fortnite Patch 9.40 Patch Notes
The Fortnite 9.40 patch notes have arrived! It’s the first patch in almost a month with Epic Games recent break. Highlights include the new Tactical Shotgun, some vault changes, and some new Creative mode content that has the fan favorite Kevin’s Floating Island.
We’ve included a small sample of the biggest changes to the Battle Royale game mode below. Check out the full patch notes here!
WEAPONS + ITEMS
- New Epic and Legendary Tactical Shotgun.
- 83 / 87 maximum damage.
- 1.5 shots per second.
- Holds 8 shells.
- Headshot multiplier of 2.25.
- Available from Floor Loot, Chests, Supply Drops, Loot Carriers, and Vending Machines.
- Semi-Auto Sniper Rifle now has reduced zoom while scoped.
- This is a Quality of Life change to help improve the usability and feel of this weapon.
- Combat Shotgun changes
- Reduced Headshot multiplier from 1.7 to 1.5.
- Reduced the long range effectiveness of the Combat Shotgun
- Reduced the falloff curve ranges from:
- 2.44 tiles (unchanged)
- 4.88 tiles to 4.39 tiles.
- 9.77 tiles to 6.84 tiles.
- 19.53 tiles to 11.72 tiles.
- After observing recent changes to damage falloff, we decided to further reduce its long range effectiveness and alter the curve to fall a bit more in line with other shotguns but still retain its unique flavor.
- Suppressed Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle
- Epic and Legendary variants.
- Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle
- Rare, Epic, and Legendary variants.