The Fire Emblem: Three Hopes best facility upgrades aren’t an easy choice, but it’s a crucial one if you want to build a solid foundation and get the most out of your playthrough in both the short to long run. If you’ve been missing your school days with Bernadetta, Hubert, Edelgard, and everybody else, the new take on the game is taking things from turn-based to real-time Musou action. This guide explains the best facility upgrades in Fire Emblem: Three Hopes, listing the best facilities and what exactly each one of them brings to the table.
If you’re looking for more help, we have guides covering the best facility upgrades, how to get new weapons and how to repair weapons, how to switch permadeath on and off, and all achievement rewards.
Fire Emblem: Three Hopes Best Facility Upgrades and Facilities to Choose
First things first, in order to access the Facility menu, you need to talk to the Facilities Master, who is located in the center of the camp while you’re exploring it. If you’re looking at the destinations menu, the NPC is under the Facility tab.
Once there, and granted that you have enough resources to complete the request, you’ll have access to different facilities to upgrade. If you’re wondering what the best facility upgrades in Fire Emblem: Three Hopes are, we have a few suggestions below:
- Install Yet Another Training Dummy (requires Quality Building Material x10 and Veteran Training Gear x10): Set up a training dummy that can be used by a variety of classes. Increases training slots to six. This is great to have as many units as possible in training at all times, so everyone is gaining something while they’re not on the battlefield.
- Advanced Class Certification Exam (requires Quality Building Material x10 and Veteran Training Gear x10): Take a highly difficult certification exam. Unlocks an advanced class. This is key to unlocking advanced classes in Three Hopes.
- Procurer Finer Training Equipment (requires Quality Building Material x10 and Veteran Training Gear x10): Procurer finer quality training equipment, reducing maintenance costs. Reduces the cost of leveling up. And yes, it’s as big of a help as it sounds.
- Learn Introductory Blacksmithing (requires Basic Building Material x10 and Apprentice Smithing Set x10): Hire an apprentice blacksmith to teach a blacksmithing class. Allows level D weapons to be repaired. I recommend getting this as early as possible, as it won’t take you long to start seeing level D weapons.
- Expand War Chest Cart Bed (requires Quality Building Material x10 and Merchant’s License x10): Expand the bed of the war chest cart, increasing its capacity. Increases the gold gained when winning a battle. This is super useful as a ton of NPCs are going to be asking for gold in exchange for their services.
- Expand the Supply Squad (requires Quality Building Material x10 and Storage Chest x10): Add more personnel to the supply squad. Increases the amount of materials that are periodically collected. This is one of the best upgrades as you can never have too many resources. The more you can collect at any given time, the better.
Those are all the Fire Emblem: Three Hopes best facility upgrades that we recommend for you to pursue.