Diablo Immortal bugs were to be expected. With the game’s open beta releasing for both smartphones and PC, there is quite a bit to catch up with, including all classes, the places you’ll explore, and everything new in this spin-off from the mainline entries. And of course, it wouldn’t be a launch without some problems that need further tweaking. This guide lists all known issues, glitches, and bugs in Diablo Immortal.
Diablo Immortal Bugs – PC Issues and Glitches to Date
Last updated on June 1 at 12:48 p.m. PT/3:48 p.m. ET
- Pressing ESC may open the Main Menu over other menus.
- Key binds do not currently support modifier keys such as ALT, CTRL, and SHIFT.
- General movement, interactions, and abilities may be inaccurate at times.
- Print Screen does not currently save screenshots into the directory folder.
- Chat is currently missing features such as /commands, copy/paste, and select all text.
- Windowed mode does not currently support resizing.
- PC settings have been inserted into their respective sections within the menu and may require a bit of exploration to find.
- Voice-to-text transcription services may not be working for certain languages.
Those are all the bugs to keep in mind ahead of release, but we’ll continue to update this guide over time. While Blizzard has been gathering feedback during the closed beta, the nature of the open beta means that there’ll be a bigger influx of players in comparison, which is going to lead to more issues and glitches being discovered. At the moment, playing the game on an iPhone has been just good enough without any noticeable hiccups, aside from the fact that I haven’t been able to hear any sounds. Downloading the audio packs didn’t seem to fix it, but there is an option to repair the game’s install, so if you encounter any drastic issues, using the tool might be a good shout.
You May Also Like:
- Current and Former Activision Blizzard Workers Form Antidiscrimination Committee
- Activision’s Raven QA Workers Vote to Unionize
- Activision Inexplicably Introduces Tool to Rate Character Diversity Metrics
All in all, you can expect a similar experience to previous Diablo games, although this is the first time we’ve seen the series in a new engine. Diablo III had a great art style, but it can feel dated in comparison, especially nowadays. Best of luck hunting demons instead of bugs during your time in the game.
While you’ll be seeing guides around Diablo Immortal from us, we’re reporting on the Activision-Blizzard allegations as they happen. In case you aren’t up to date, we highly encourage you to read more about recent events, including the story on the alleged interference from a California governor, the attempts to lift the mandatory vaccination mandate while the COVID-19 pandemic continues rampant, the announcement of US-based QA workers being promoted to full-time staff following a strike, which excluded Raven employees who have been working on unionizing since the beginning of the year, as well as the lawsuits regarding sexism and discrimination and wrongful death in an employee’s death by suicide.