Another Moments of Triumph celebration is here! Destiny 2’s annual event highlighting the difficult tasks our Guardians overcome will soon return with all-new challenges, rewards, and more! This time around you can earn new emblems, an exotic sparrow, and a new ghost shell. Dedicated players can also revisit old raids and get guaranteed drops like the Luxurious Toast emote from the Spire of Stars raid!
It’s worth noting that the event actually overlaps with the Solstice of Heroes free event which rewards glowing Legendary armor. Chances are it’ll integrate into the Moments of triumph event somehow, so stay tuned!
More Destiny 2:
- Destiny 2 Missive Quest Guide – All Ruinous Effigy Exotic Quest Steps
- Destiny 2 Prophecy Dungeon Urns Guide – All 12 Prophecy Urn Locations
- Destiny 2 Exotic Cipher Guide – How to Get Old Exotics
When Is the Moments of Triumph 2020 Event?
This year you can partake in the festivities from July 7 to September 22. That means that it will be live until the conclusion of Season of Arrivals, right up to the release of Beyond Light.
Moments of Triumph 2020 Triumphs
Following last year’s MMXIX title, Moments of Triumph 2020 rewards the MMXX title. Here are all 28 Triumphs you’ll need to complete to earn it for yourself.
- Bungie Rewards Triumph Shirt Available – Complete all 15 Triumphs during Moments of Triumph 2020.
- Reward: Ghost – Complete 10 Triumphs to earn the 2020 Ghost.
- Reward: Sparrow – Complete 5 Triumphs to earn the 2020 Ghost.
- Reward: Emblem – Complete 3 Triumphs to earn the 2020 Emblem.
- Reward: Raid Ring and Emblem – Complete all 5 raids during Moments of Triumph 2020.
- Leviathan Raid – Complete the Leviathan raid.
- Eater of Worlds Raid – Complete the Eater of Worlds raid.
- Spire of Stars Raid – Complete the Spire of Stars raid.
- Crown of Sorrow Raid – Complete the Crown of Sorrow raid.
- Scourge of the Past Raid – Complete the Scourge of the Past raid.
- Triumph Apprentice – Attain a moderate Triumph score.
- Triumph Master – Attain a high Triumph score.
- Gun for Hire – Complete 15 bounties throughout the system.
- Challenger – Complete 10 weekly challenges throughout the system.
- For the Vanguard – Complete 20 strikes in any playlist.
- Ordeal or No Deal – Complete Ordeal strikes. Challenging strikes grant the most efficient progress.
- Season of Arrivals: Valor Legend – During Season of Arrivals, reach the Legend Valor rank and reset your Valor rank.
- Trials Victory – Win 7 matches in the Trials of Osiris.
- Gambit Standout – During Season of Arrivals, deposit 250 Motes and defeat 150 combatants with precision final blows in Gambit
- K1 Discovered – Complete and loot all four of the Moon’s Lost Sectors.
- Alters of Sorrow: Final Phase – Defeat a Tier V Nightmare boss.
- Garden of Salvation – Complete the Garden of Salvation Raid.
- Destroyer of Heretics – Complete the Pit of Heresy.
- Prophecy Complete – Complete the Prophesy dungeon.
- Season Pass Rank – Attain rank 100 in Season of Arrivals.
- Exotic Arsenal – Claim the 3 new Exotic weapons from Season of Arrivals.
- Interference: Clear the Air – Defeat Savathun’s mysterious Supplicant in mission “Interference.”
- Hive-God Optometrist – Find and destroy all 50 of Savathun’s Eyes.
- 3 Classified Triumphs
Moments of Triumph 2020 Rewards
There are…a lot of rewards to earn this year folks. Buckle in.
- Moments of Triumph T-Shirt Purchase Code
- Awakened Ghost Shell
- Raid Ring and Emblem
- Guaranteed Shader + Cosmetics From:
- Leviathan Raid: Contender’s Shell, Calus’s Selected Shader, Calus’s Treasured Shader
- Eater of Worlds Raid: Calus’s Elite Shader, Calus’s Preferred Shader
- Spire of Stars Raid: Luxurious Toast Emote, Praetorian Visage Shader, Calus’s Shadow Shader
- Crown of Sorrow Raid: Imperial Opulence Shader, Imperial Dress Shader
- Scourge of the Past: Midnight Smith Shader
- Accolades on Accolades Shader
- Resurrecting Flight Exotic Sparrow
- The two emblems below which can be redeemed on Bungie.net once you check off their completion in the game.
And that’s it! Best of luck grinding out the title this season. Looking for more Destiny 2 information? Here’s a look at what Bungie has in store for the next three months. Our guide hub has more information including looks at the best builds for all three classes and a breakdown of the best weapons in Crucible and PVE game modes.