Who’s ready to grind out another Destiny 2 title? Season of the Chosen is now live and that means it’s time to get chipping away at adding another (or your first) title to your repertoire. There are a number of triumphs you’ll need to complete in order to unlock it, but the good news is you won’t need to complete the associated seasonal badge and unlock the title Chosen.
More Destiny 2:
- Destiny 2 Season of the Chosen Calendar Guide – Roadmap, Event Dates
- Destiny 2 Hawkmoon Random Rolls Guide – How to Get Six “Easy” Hawkmoons
- The Best and Worst Moments of Destiny 2 Season of the Hunt
Chosen Required Triumphs
It’s pretty early on in the season, but so far the requirements to unlock Chosen seem pretty light. The biggest challenge will likely be Vendor Upgrades if it means what we think it means. There are two possibilities: you just need to max out the Prismatic Recaster, or more likely, that you need to max out your reputation for Crucible and Gambit.
- Path of the Chosen – Complete all Seasonal storyline quests.
- Extreme Focus – Focus Tier 3 Umbral Engrams.
- Vendor Upgrades – Unlock all vendor upgrades.
- Chosen Mods – Collect all Season of the Chosen mods.
- Defeat Champions in the Battlegrounds Playlist – Defeat four Champions in the Battlegrounds playlist.
- Salvager’s Salvo Armament – Salvager’s Salvo Armament completed.
- All Battleground Missions – Complete all four Battleground Missions.
- Eliminate Caiatl’s Cabal – Eliminate all ten Cabal VIPs in the strike Proving Grounds.
- All the Scattered Pieces – Complete Presage, uncover four clues aboard the Glykon.
- Graven Tales – Uncover Dead Man’s Tale.
Season of the Chosen Badge Requirements
During some seasons, Bungie doesn’t add a seasonal badge requirement to seals and titles. That happens to be the case this season so you don’t need to go collect every piece of new gear that was added.
Salvager’s Salvo Quest
To get your hands on Salvager’s Salvo, all you need to do is grind, as per usual.
- Earn 7,500 points by defeating combatants in Crucible, Gambit, or Strike playlists. Significant bonus progress for Grenade and Grenade Launcher final blows.
- Complete 120 matches of Gambit, Crucible, or strikes. Bonus progress for Crucible and Gambit wins, or Nightfall strikes.
And that’s it! Best of luck grinding out the title this season. Looking for more Destiny 2 information? Here’s a look at what’s being added to the game over the next three months.
If you happen to be missing exotics from past seasons, keeping you from completing badges, you can now purchase some of these from the Monument to Lost Lights which is new to the Tower with Beyond Light. Instead of completing lengthy quests, you can obtain these firearms by purchasing them with various rare crafting materials. This includes Exotic Ciphers, Legendary Shards, and Ascendant Shards, all of which will take a bit of work to obtain.
Destiny 2 Season of the Chosen Info
What’s coming to Destiny 2 over the next three months? For starters, there’s a new seasonal activity called Battlegrounds and, thank the Traveler, it’s a three-player matchmade experience. No more roaming around in patrol hoping people show up to your party.
There’s also a new area in the Tower called the Hub for Emergency Logistics and Maneuvers, or HELM. Basically it’s your new area for coordinating Vanguard operations with the “War Table Seasonal vendor” who we thought was Zavala, but that probably can’t be the case. You can also use the Prismatic Recaster here and decode your Umbral Engrams at the Umbral Decoder. In a new move, the help document also says players an manage their vault and get items from the Postmaster here!
For those who like events, Trials of Osiris is back on February 12 with new armor sets and weapons to chase. Iron Banner is another routine staple and the Guardian Games will be hosted in late April. Will the Titans come out victorious once again?