The second Call of Duty: Warzone map is finally here and it’s a throwback to the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’s Alcatraz map. Dubbed “Rebirth Island,” this level is much smaller than Verdansk, focusing on more intimate, chaotic moments. Boasting a lot of verticality and closed spaces, teams that preferred to just sit back and snipe may have a tougher time in this mode.
Currently available via the Resurgence game mode, players can earn some free cosmetic loot and weapon blueprints by parking in the new Rebirth Event. Slightly similar to The Haunting of Verdansk, users can complete challenges to unlock gear simply by playing on the new map. The final goal is to obtain the Hazardous Krig 6 weapon blueprint by finishing all 16 challenges.
How to Unlock the Hazardous Blueprint
To unlock the Krig 6 Hazardous blueprint, you’ll need to complete all of the challenges listed below. These range in difficulty and currently you can only play on this map via the Resurgence Trios mode. Before we get into some of the trickier challenges, let’s give a quick rundown of what you’ll need to do first:
- Be Right Back Calling Card – Pilot a vehicle for 20 minutes on Rebirth Island
- Experimentation Calling Card – Complete 30 Contracts on Rebirth Island
- Corrosive Gun Charm – Purchase 30 Killstreaks on Rebirth Island
- Brother Bear Emblem – Open 100 crates on Rebirth Island
- Again! Sticker – Collect 200 piles of Plunder from the ground on Rebirth Island
- Shooting Star Emblem – Collect your loadout 20 times on Rebirth Island
- Rebirth Emblem – Place in the 30% 5 times on Rebirth Island
- Heroic Sacrifice Calling Card – Get 30 kills with a Common weapon on Rebirth Island
- Hazard Warning Sticker – Get 30 Kills with a Legendary weapon on Rebirth Island
- Soviet Space Program Calling Card – Get 2 kills or assists while in a vehicle on Rebirth Island\
- Loading… Calling Card – Destroy 1 vehicle carrying enemies on Rebirth Island
- Red Bear Sticker – Use 50 Armor Plates on Rebirth Island
- Familiar Fortress Calling Card – Place in the top 30% 15 times on Rebirth Island
- Noxious Light Machine Gun Blueprint – Place in the top 30% 30 times on Rebirth Island
- Thunderbolts Emblem – Get a kill before the first circle closes 1 time on Rebirth Island
- Reborn Charm – Kill 100 Downed enemies on Rebirth Island
So out of these challenges, the vehicle ones will most likely be the hardest to complete. Rebirth Island is a much smaller map than Verdansk, so using other ways to get around simply isn’t necessary. Unless you are really far behind, you can typically just run to the first circle with little trouble. Because of this, I recommend prioritizing these challenges above the others. With people still familiarizing themselves with the map, it will be way easier to get kills or kill those in vehicles.
Additionally the Again! challenge has some weird wording that can be confusing at first glance. What it means is you’ll need to pick up 200 pieces of loot on the ground and not from crates. So when you’re running through buildings, just make sure to nab a few items and this challenge should finish itself overtime. Once you complete all of the challenges you’ll unlock the Hazardous blueprint for the Krig 6 which is… fine, it’s just fine. I really don’t see this being used in the overall meta, but it’s nice to have.