Cassie Cage, the daughter of Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade, was a key character in the last Mortal Kombat. Now she’s back and more versatile than ever in Mortal Kombat 11. The all-range character doesn’t just combine the best of both her parents’ attributes. She’s a pretty powerful jack-of-all-trades that incorporates many different abilities. But variety can also be tricky, so we went ahead and created this guide to Cassie Cage in Mortal Kombat 11. Let’s take a look at all the tips you need to play this well-rounded fighter!
- Jade Guide: Mortal Kombat 11 Character Strengths, Weaknesses, Tips
- Jax Guide: Mortal Kombat 11 Character Strengths, Weaknesses, Tips
- Geras Guide: Mortal Kombat 11 Character Strengths, Weaknesses, Fatalities
Cassie Cage Strengths & Weaknesses – Mortal Kombat 11
It’s tough to say exactly what makes Cassie Cage tick in the newest Mortal Kombat. The game isn’t out, after all! But developer Netherrealm Studios did us all a favor by showcasing this character (and many more) in video demos. So we’ve got a basic idea of what to expect. Don’t think we’re resting on our laurels, though! We’ll be sure to update this guide with better strengths, weaknesses, and tips once the game is out. For now, though, let’s take a look at what we know about Cassie Cage in Mortal Kombat 11.
Cassie Cage doesn’t excel in any one particular field. Instead, she does well at nearly all ranges with simple, powerful moves. She has zippy projectiles, an easy-to-use shadow kick that lets her close the distance, and lots of Krushing Blows you can use pretty much immediately. Her ever-present robot buddy also allows her to zone out enemy players and move tremendously fast. In fact, if one thing stands out as her core strength, it’s the speed at which Cassie Cage does basically everything.
The trade-off for speed is usually strength. Cassie Cage does big damage in Mortal Kombat 11, but it’s usually tied to Krushing Blows (which can only trigger once per match). Her combo potential, by comparison, is relatively weak. Then there’s her drone; it’s awfully interesting and sometimes fun to remote control the tiny bot. It’s just not always practical, since it leaves Cassie herself wide open.
Cassie Cage Tips – Mortal Kombat 11
- The simplicity of a Cassie Cage Krushing Blow is something to behold. You can get truly tremendous damage just by charging up a single projectile, or “whiffing” the first part of her basic shadow kick combo. Take advantage of this!
- Speaking of shadow kicks, Cassie gets one as a normal attack. It’s got much more limited range than her dad’s version, but it’s still a fantastic way to close the distance.
- Cassie has a great range of skills, overall. While she mainly fights with martial arts, she also has range with her guns and drones.
- Despite her range, Cassie is not the strongest character, so you’ll have to rely on proper combos and knowing when to get out of a dangerous situation.
- As such, you need to know at what range your opponent is weakest and exploit it. Other characters may be masters at a certain range, but if you stay out of that area you can still win the day!
Cassie Cage Fatalities – Mortal Kombat 11
Fatalities are a big part of Mortal Kombat 11! That’s why we decided to give every character on the roster their own, separate list. Check out our list and guide to all the Cassie Cage Fatalities in Mortal Kombat 11 here!
That’s all for now! Thanks for taking the time to read our latest Mortal Kombat 11 guide, folks. We’ll be sure to come back with even more Cassie tips and tricks after we’ve had the game in our hands for a while. Until then, though, please enjoy the rest of our fantastic guides and features all across the site. And take care!