The Vampire Survivors Grim Grimoire is one of the relics that was introduced in one of the latest updates. The reverse bullet hell, which continues to morph and evolve during Early Access, has just received its latest update that introduced a couple new features. In addition, you can finally battle the final boss, but there are still ways to go until the game hits 1.0 and we get to see the final version of it. This guide explains where to find the Grim Grimoire in Vampire Survivors in order to unlock access to the Grimoire.
Where to Find the Grim Grimoire Location in Vampire Survivors to Unlock the Grimoire
Introduced in patch 0.7.3 (also called The Posh One) the game presents a new relic to find, which unlocks the Grimoire. In there, you can get access to details weapons and weapon evolutions you’ve discovered, making it easier to keep track of combinations you may have missed.
In order to unlock the Grimoire in Vampire Survivors, you first need to find the Grim Grimoire relic by following these steps:
- Pick any character and select the Inlaid Library stage
- Now, the goal is to head west and slightly up north for a few minutes following the green arrow
- Eventually (it took me around three minutes on my run) you’ll stumble upon the Grim Grimoire item near a bookshelf and a table
- That’s pretty much it! Thankfully the Inlaid Library’s layout doesn’t require a lot of precision when it comes to movement. Just keep heading west until you see the item. That being said, keep in mind that two witches are going to spawn once you get close, in case you’re low on HP when the time comes
From here, you’re free to continue with the run or just leave to the main menu. The relic is unlocked automatically after you grab it, so you shouldn’t have to worry about losing it. Once again, just keep the witches spawn in mind, especially if you just rushed to the location without bothering to level up much (which was my case as well), so the run may end sooner than later as a result.
You May Also Like:
- Vampire Survivors Dev Talks Scrapped Story Mode And NFT Jokes
- Why Are Vampires Having Such a Moment in Games Right Now?
- Nuts & Bolts: How ‘Hunger’ Drives Vampire: the Masquerade
The Grimoire can be found in the bottom right corner of the pause menu screen, as opposed to the Bestiary, which is accessed from the main menu. In here, you can see all weapon evolutions that you’ve unlocked, and the ones you haven’t yet. A neat detail is that the game highlights the weapons that you currently have in your inventory, making it easier to know exactly what you’re missing or any possible combinations you might haven’t thought of yet. While you won’t see the actual names, the icons are more than enough as you’re playing.