Remember Borderlands? The series is returning under a Dungeons & Dragons-inspired spin-off called Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, combining orcs and magical abilities with the usual weapon mayhem folks know and love. This guide focuses on the Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Shift codes, and how to use them to get free skeleton keys.
If you’re in need of more help, we have guides covering crossplay, how to change your appearance and banner, where to find the Shrine of Mool Ah pieces, how to increase your backpack and ammo capacity, and a list of tips.
How to Activate Shift Codes in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
The Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Shift codes work similarly to Borderlands 3, in this case granting you a skeleton key. That being said, you first need to link your account to Shift.
In brief, the steps to link your Shift account to Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands are as follows:
- Pause the game and head to the Social menu
- In there, move to the Shift tab
- Under the Shift Code page, you’re going to be tasked to visit a specific link — here’s a quick access to it
- If you don’t have a Shift account already, go ahead and create one
- Verify the account with the email that’s sent to the address you used to register
- Once done, return to the game and press Enter (if you’re on PC, if not read the bottom right buttons for reference)
- Doing so unveils a code that lasts for ten minutes — use that code on the Shift site
- That’s it! You can now activate Shift codes in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands from this very same menu
Keep in mind that the Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Shift codes aren’t found in-game, and instead are usually shared by Gearbox through social media channels. That being said, we’re going to be listing codes as they become available.
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Shift Codes to Get Free Skeleton Keys on Steam
The Shift codes available for Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands to get Skeleton Keys are the following:
- 3 Skeleton Keys: 5ZWTJ-XXBT3-FXWRZ-XJJJT-96XZ6 (first key that can be redeemed for Steam)
- Free Skeleton Key: J3RT3-9W6W9-WCJ5C-333J3-5CJRF (expires June 23 at 8 a.m. PT/11 a.m. ET)
Once you’ve linked your Shift account, you can now activate Shift codes via the in-game Social menu. The field isn’t case sensitive, so don’t worry about having to write everything in all caps. After you’ve used the code, you should see a message on screen that confirms the action.
To finish the process, while you’re still in the in-game Social menu, move to the Mail tab on the right to access the Mailbox. You should see the Skeleton Key up for grabs there. Go ahead and activate it.
How to Use Skeleton Keys in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
In order to use skeleton keys in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, you first need to progress through the main story until you gain access to the Brighthoof. There is a special chest found at the main plaza, right next to your character’s statue.
Once there, just go ahead and interact with the chest, which always indicates how many skeleton keys you’re carrying.
That’s all! The rewards inside the chest will match your current level. Depending on what you’re looking for, it may be best to just save the skeleton keys until later on, but it’s up to you.