Fortnite The Nindo 2022 has kicked off, allowing players to unlock Naruto-themed rewards for a limited time. If you happened to miss the first edition of this event last year, you should jump in on the action while it lasts. The new season introduces massive changes on the battle royale map, returning mechanics, and some interesting additions, from weapons to quests to follow on a weekly basis. This guide focuses on the Fortnite The Nindo 2022, which is a series of challenges with multiple rewards, and how to earn badges.
If you’re looking for more help, we have a dedicated hub that includes coverage around Star Wars weapons, how to plant Reality Saplings, weekly quests, character locations, all current bugs and known issues, how to cure Storm Sickness, all Tover Tokens to complete Snap Quests, and the best weapons ranked in a tier list.
How to Take Part in Fortnite The Nindo 2022
To participate in The Nindo 2022 of Fortnite, you need to enter the official site — here’s a handy link — or scan the QR code from the News tab inside the game using your phone’s camera.
Then, log in using your platform of choice and you should be all set. Your in-game activity should display on The Nindo site from now on.
Fortnite The Nindo 2022 Schedule – When Does The Nindo Naruto Event End?
The Nindo 2022 Naruto event in Fortnite runs until Thursday, July 7 at 8:59 p.m. PT/11:59 p.m. ET.
There is a total of four challenges to complete in the Fortnite The Nindo 2022, and you can find the details below:
- Path of Itachi: Earn 1 Badge every five top-6 finishes in matches
- Path of Gaara: Earn 1 Badge every 24 storm circles survived
- Path of Hinata: Earn 1 Badge every 20 fishes caught
- Path of Orochimaru: Earn 1 Badge every 18 eliminations
As you can see, all challenges are available automatically, so you don’t need to wait until a specific day nor be worried about following a schedule, as opposed to past events like the Lantern Trials. Also, it’s worth noting that “rewards will be granted directly to the recipient’s Epic account within one hour of reaching the relevant amount of badges, or such other time as reasonably required by Epic for such grant,” according to the FAQ, so be patient.
During The Nindo 2022, you can earn just 1 Badge of each Path to get the minimum reward, or earn 5 Badges to receive an XP reward of 20,000 XP as well. In summary, you can earn up to 80,000 XP if you complete all four Paths at least five times each. The supported modes are Solo, Duos, Trios, and Squads in Battle Royale, and Solo, Duos, Trios, and Squads for Zero Build.
In addition, completing one Path (winning 9 badges) grants you a cosmetic wrap, while completing all four paths (winning 9 badges for each) grants you an exclusive Glider, which is going to take some time.
Fortnite The Nindo 2022 Rewards
Below are all The Nindo 2022 rewards:
- Shocked Itachi in-game cosmetic emoticon (Path of Itachi)
- Focused Gaara in-game cosmetic emoticon (Path of Gaara)
- Byakugan Hinata in-game cosmetic emoticon (Path of Hinata)
- Orochimaru’s Smile in-game cosmetic emoticon (Path of Horochimaru)
- Akatsuki in-game cosmetic wrap (Complete one Path by getting 9 badges) — Manda in-game cosmetic glider (Complete all four Paths by getting 9 badges in each)
You May Also Like:
- Fortnite Grapple Glove Locations Guide: Where to Find Grapple Gloves
- Fortnite Enter the Wind Tunnel in a Baller at The Screwballer Guide
- Fortnite Boost Into a Runaway Boulder and Dislodge it With a Baller Guide
That’s all you need to know about the Fortnite The Nindo 2022 Naruto event. Best of luck unlocking all the rewards!