The Fortnite Rebuild the Block quests are inbound, kicking off 2022’s Summer event. If you were looking for new challenges to complete in order to get all those new Summer-themed rewards, we have news for you. The new season introduces massive changes on the battle royale map, returning mechanics, and some interesting additions, from weapons to quests to follow on a weekly basis. This guide showcases all objectives related to the Fortnite Rebuild the Block quests, as well as the schedule and the rewards involved.
If you’re looking for more help, we have a dedicated hub that includes coverage around Star Wars weapons, how to plant Reality Saplings, weekly quests, character locations, all current bugs and known issues, how to cure Storm Sickness, all Tover Tokens to complete Snap Quests, and the best weapons ranked in a tier list.
Fortnite Rebuild the Block Quests – How They Work
Debuting with Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 during the Summer event, the Rebuild the Block quests have a few objectives with several stages each. Depending on how many quest stages you complete, you’ll be able to cash in three different rewards.
You can find the list of quests below:
- Donating Bars for voting on construction projects on The Block: Rewards 14,000 XP
- Surviving Storm Phases during the Rebuild the Block Event: Rewards 14,000 XP
- Eliminating opponents during the Rebuild the Block Event: Rewards 14,000 XP
Basically, you’ll have to just spend time playing as per usual for the last two objectives. As for the first, you can vote for The Block construction projects over at Tilted Towers. Keep in mind that there is a schedule involved for voting, which goes like this:
From July 21 at 6 a.m. PT/9 a.m. ET to July 27 at 12 p.m. PT/3 p.m. ET, voting will be open for whose project becomes “The Restaurant”:
- Project by Ninjah_dj (Island code: 1932-4990-0032)
- Project by Xdark (Island code: 3538-4323-0965)
- Project by Benmac (Island code: 5043-6143-9582)
From July 27 at 12 p.m. PT/3 p.m. ET to August 3 at 10 p.m. PT/1 a.m. ET, voting will be open for whose project becomes “The Apartments”:
- Project by Charlee-brown (Island code: 1434-9352-4208)
- Project by Destructo (Island code: 2865-2667-0486)
- Project by Ashurrii (Island code: 6081-7966-2506)
And from August 3 at 10 p.m. PT/1 AM ET to August 9 at 6 a.m. PT/9 a.m. ET, voting will be open for whose project becomes “The Shops”:
- Project by Mrstruelegen (Island code: 0740-3787-7849)
- Project by Justafrog (Island code: 1997-0531-3795)
- Project by 0ricent (Island code: 6614-7150-2309)
If you’re wondering about the rewards, here’s the gist:
- Completing three Rebuild the Block quest stages grants you the Sea-Wheeeed contrail
- Completing seven Rebuild the Block quest stages grants you the Lucky Lance pickaxe
- Completing 12 Rebuild the Block quest stages grants you the Oro-Boris back bling
When Does the Rebuild the Block Event Ends?
The Rebuild the Block event is live from which are live from July 21 at 6 a.m. PT/9 a.m. ET until August 9 at 6 a.m. PT/9 a.m. ET, which means you have two weeks to complete the quests before they disappear.
You May Also Like:
- Fortnite Weapons Tier List – Best Fortnite Weapons (July 2022)
- I’m Glad Fortnite is So Chill in 2022
- Returning to Fortnite on Switch Can Indeed Be a Vibe
Best of luck completing all quests!