The Fortnite No Sweat Sponsorship quests are inbound, kicking off 2022’s Summer event. If you were looking for new challenges to complete in order to get all those new Summer-themed rewards, we have news for you. The new season introduces massive changes on the battle royale map, returning mechanics, and some interesting additions, from weapons to quests to follow on a weekly basis. This guide showcases all objectives related to the Fortnite No Sweat Sponsorship quests, as well as the schedule and the rewards involved.
If you’re looking for more help, we have a dedicated hub that includes coverage around Star Wars weapons, how to plant Reality Saplings, weekly quests, character locations, all current bugs and known issues, how to cure Storm Sickness, all Tover Tokens to complete Snap Quests, and the best weapons ranked in a tier list.
Fortnite No Sweat Sponsorship Quests
Debuting with Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3, the Fortnite No Sweat Sponsorship quests are here to kick off the Summer event. From July 21 to July 23 there will be new objectives added to the pool.
You can find the quests below:
- Land after jumping from the Battle Bus during the No Sweat Summer event: Rewards the Ice-Blasted Snow Crunchem back bling
- Pick up a No Sweat sign and then carry the No Sweat sign and place it at a sponsorship location (there are multiple of these near the eastern side of Sanctuary and the area in between Shifty Shafts and Coney Crossroads): Rewards the Meowscles’ Tail Style of the Ice-Blasted Snow Crunchem back bling
- Complete a lap around the boat race circuit after the starting countdown: Rewards 15,000 XP
- Make a Character dance to a Boogie Bomb: Rewards 15,000 XP
You can return to the quests at any point from now until August 9 at 6 a.m. PT/9 a.m. ET which is the date when the event comes to an end.
That’s pretty much it by now! But don’t fret, as there is quite a bit to do and see around the battle royale island. First of all, it’s worth noting that while this batch of quests may seem limited as it’s only receiving new quests for the next few days, there will be two more: No Sweat Marketing quests and No Sweat Product Recall quests. Both of them are following a similar structure, in the way that there’ll be new objectives added across a few days for each.
Each batch has its own set of rewards. In essence, you’ll be getting different back blings across them all, each themed around a character that you may or may not recognize if you play Fortnite often. In addition, there’s also a cool song track called No Sweatin’ that you can unlock in the latter batch.
You May Also Like:
- Fortnite Weapons Tier List – Best Fortnite Weapons (July 2022)
- I’m Glad Fortnite is So Chill in 2022
- Returning to Fortnite on Switch Can Indeed Be a Vibe
That’s all you need to know until we get new objectives added into the mix. For now, enjoy seeing each and every single player using one of the back blings as you’re exploring the map. Best of luck completing all quests, and have fun while doing so!