The Fortnite No Sweat Marketing quests are inbound, continuing on with 2022’s Summer event. If you were looking for new challenges to complete in order to get all those new Summer-themed rewards, we have news for you. The new season introduces massive changes on the battle royale map, returning mechanics, and some interesting additions, from weapons to quests to follow on a weekly basis. This guide showcases all objectives related to the Fortnite No Sweat Marketing quests, as well as the schedule and the rewards involved.
If you’re looking for more help, we have a dedicated hub that includes coverage around Star Wars weapons, how to plant Reality Saplings, weekly quests, character locations, all current bugs and known issues, how to cure Storm Sickness, all Tover Tokens to complete Snap Quests, and the best weapons ranked in a tier list.
Fortnite No Sweat Marketing Quests
Debuting with Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3, the Fortnite No Sweat Marketing quests are here to continue the celebrations around the Summer event. From July 24 to July 27 there will be new objectives added to the pool.
You can find the quests below:
- Catch 3 seconds of air while driving a Motorboat: Rewards 15,000 XP
- Emote at different promotional dance floor locations (two locations total, and yes, you can use any dance emote, including the default one): Rewards the Fishy Flurry Style of the Ice-Blasted Snow Crunchem back bling
- Ring doorbells until they break (three doorbells in total — just go ahead and approach a doorbell at the front door of houses in towns and use the button prompt repeatedly until it breaks): Rewards 15,000 XP
- Throw an ice cream cone at different named locations (three locations total — ice creams are ground loot, so you’re bound to stumble upon them while you play): Rewards 15,000 XP
You can return to the quests at any point from now until August 9 at 6 a.m. PT/9 a.m. ET which is the date when the event comes to an end.
That’s pretty much it by now! But don’t fret, as there is quite a bit to do and see around the battle royale island. First of all, it’s worth noting that while this batch of quests may seem limited as it’s only receiving new quests for the next few days, there are two more: No Sweat Sponsorship quests and No Sweat Product Recall quests. Both of them are following a similar structure, in the way that there’ll be new objectives added across a few days for each.
Each batch has its own set of rewards. In essence, you’ll be getting different back blings across them all, each themed around a character that you may or may not recognize if you play Fortnite often. In addition, there’s also a cool song track called No Sweatin’ that you can unlock in the latter batch.
You May Also Like:
- Fortnite Weapons Tier List – Best Fortnite Weapons (July 2022)
- I’m Glad Fortnite is So Chill in 2022
- Returning to Fortnite on Switch Can Indeed Be a Vibe
That’s all you need to know until we get new objectives added into the mix. For now, enjoy seeing each and every single player using one of the back blings as you’re exploring the map. Best of luck completing all quests, and have fun while doing so!