The Fortnite Indiana Jones collaboration is live, finally joining Darth Vader as the biggest characters that are part of Chapter 3 Season 3. If you own the battle pass, you can already take part in specific quests that will unlock all sorts of rewards related to the character and the movies. The new season presents massive changes on the battle royale map, returning mechanics, and some interesting additions, from weapons to quests to follow on a weekly basis. This guide explains where to find how to unlock Indiana Jones in Fortnite and all the rewards.
If you’re looking for more help, we have a dedicated hub that includes coverage around Indiana Jones quests, how to plant Reality Saplings, weekly quests, character locations, all current bugs and known issues, how to cure Storm Sickness, all Tover Tokens to complete Snap Quests, and the best weapons ranked in a tier list.
Fortnite Indiana Jones Quests – How to Unlock Indiana Jones
From July 6 and to September 17, you can complete the Fortnite Indiana Jones quests to unlock the outfit, as well as many related accessories. There is a total of seven Indiana Jones quests to complete, each with its own specific award.
You can find the full list of Fortnite Indiana Jones quests below:
- Search 5 chests at Shitfy Shafts: Rewards the Indiana Jones banner icon
- Do 500 damage to opponents while riding in or standing on a vehicle: Rewards the Rogue Archaeology wrap
- Use the Grapple Glove to swing off trees 10 times: Rewards the Raider’s Relics pickaxe
- Collect the Durrrburger relic from The Temple and The Ruins in a single match: Rewards the Expedition Bag back bling
- Complete all Page 1 quests: Unlocks the Indiana Jones outfit
Page 2 (complete 5 quests to unlock)
- Find the secret door past the main chamber in Shuffled Shrines: Rewards Indy’s Dustoff emote for the Indiana Jones outfit
- Stash an item of mythic or exotic rarity in a tent: Rewards the Indy’s Escape spray
- Make runaway boulders roll for 100 meters in a single match: Rewards the Doctor Jones emoticon
- Do 750 damage to opponents with a pistol: Rewards the First Misadventure loading screen
- Finish top 5 in a match: Rewards the Emergency Raft glider
- Complete all Page 2 quests: Unlocks the Temple Explorer Style outfit
That’s pretty much it! All in all, the quests are fairly straightforward, and you have plenty of time to go through all of them from here until September 17.
You May Also Like:
- Fortnite Weapons Tier List – Best Fortnite Weapons (July 2022)
- I’m Glad Fortnite is So Chill in 2022
- Returning to Fortnite on Switch Can Indeed Be a Vibe
If you want to take a peek at the rewards in detail, head down to the next section.
Fortnite Indiana Jones Rewards List
You can find all Indiana Jones quest rewards in Fortnite below:
Indiana Jones outfit
Temple Explorer Style
Indiana Jones banner icon
Raider’s Relics harvesting tool
Rogue Archaeology wrap
Expedition Bag back bling
Indy’s Dustoff emote
First Misadventure loading screen
Indy’s Escape spray
Doctor Jones emoticon
Emergency Raft glider
Once more, you have until September 7 to unlock all rewards, so you don’t need to rush if you’re a fairly frequent player. In this case, if you’re only interested in the regular outfit, you only need to complete the first batch of quests, which is neat. As time goes by and you keep on playing on your end, it’s likely that you’re going to gradually unlock the other rewards as you go, too. Have fun unlocking all the Indiana Jones items!