The Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Character Collection poses a new challenge when you’re out there exploring the battle royale map. With some returning favorites and a couple of new fresh faces, it will take you quite a while to meet all of the new NPCs around town. The new season presents massive changes on the battle royale map, returning mechanics, and some interesting additions, from weapons to quests to follow on a weekly basis. This guide explains where to find all character locations to complete the Chapter 3 Season 3 Character Collection in Fortnite.
If you’re looking for more help, we have a dedicated hub that includes coverage around Star Wars weapons, how to plant Reality Saplings, weekly quests, character locations, all current bugs and known issues, how to cure Storm Sickness, all Tover Tokens to complete Snap Quests, and the best weapons ranked in a tier list.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Character Collection Locations
Last updated on August 22
At the time of writing, there are 31 characters to find around the battle royale map in Fortnite. If you’re wondering about the exact locations, we’ll be listing them down below, including any specific details you should keep in mind about some of the most elusive NPCs of the bunch.
- Lil’ Whip: Coney Crossroads, usually inside the ice cream shop
- Rustler: Shifty Shafts, patrolling around the eastern side of the town
- The Paradigm: Seven Outpost II, found northwest of Logjam Lumberyard
- The Scientist: Inside Synapse Station
- The Origin: Seven Outpost II, found northeast of The Daily Bugle and The Temple
- The Visitor: Launchpad, which is the biggest island on the northeastern side of the map, east of Sanctuary
- Sunbird: The Temple, found exactly northeast of The Daily Bugle
- Guaco: Greasy Grove, inside the restaurant (or what’s left of it, anyway)
- Mancake: Rocky Reels
- Bao Bros: Condo Canyon, inside the restaurant in the Condo Canyon Plaza found in the center of the town
- The Imagined: Seven Outpost V
- Cuddle Team Leader: Rave Cave, outside of the cave itself
- Stash’d: Chonker’s Speedway, usually inside the garage
- Haven: Ridgeline Ranger Station, usually outside overlooking Loot Lake
- Jonesy The First: The Joneses (this is a random spawn, and circles with Ludwig, Bunker Jonesy, and Mullet Marauder)
- Ludwig: The Joneses (this is a random spawn, and circles with Jonesy The First, Bunker Jonesy, and Mullet Marauder)
- Bunker Jonesy: The Joneses (this is a random spawn, and circles with Ludwig, Jonesy The First, and Mullet Marauder)
- Mullet Marauder: The Joneses (this is a random spawn, and circles with Ludwig, Bunker Jonesy, and Jonesy the First)
- Metal Team Leader: Shroom Chalet (this is a random spawn, and circles with Cuddlepool and Quackling)
- Cuddlepool: Shroom Chalet (this is a random spawn, and circles with Metal Team Leader and Quackling)
- Quackling: Shroom Chalet (this is a random spawn, and circles with Metal Team Leader and Quackling)
- Kyle: Logjam Lumberyard
- Cryptic: Rave Cave, usually inside the cave itself on ground level, not its exterior
- Fishstick: Sleepy Sound, inside the restaurant
- The Foundation: Seven Outpost VII (although it seems he’s missing at the moment!)
- Meowscles: Scratch Pad, which is a small shack west of Reality Falls, in between some trees and closer to the coastline
- The Order: Seven Outpost IV, which is found on the bottom of the battle royale map. Follow the road that cuts through Condo Canyon until you get past the river, and then head southeast
- Evie: Syndicate Shoals, which is a new area all the way east of The Daily Bugle, isolated on its own island that is northwest of the wrecked IO Airship floating on the sea
- Panther: Gas Station located northeast of Rocky Reels and Northwest of Shuffled Shrines
- The Underwriter: Found over at Tilted Towers inside the large building
- Beach Bomber: Found over at Coney Crossroads inside Sol Deez in the middle of the town, near the gas station
- Blackheart: Found around the ship in the center of Lazy Lagoon (previously The Daily Bugle)
- Sabina: Found inside the mansion located northeast of Logjam Lotus and northwest of Sleepy Sound
- Bulma: Found in the Kame House, which is the smallest island on the far eastern end of the map
Those are all the character locations in Fortnite so far! Keep an eye out for them as they will come in useful for future challenges. Already in the weekly quests, one of the tasks asks you to Interact with Sunbird or Moon Hawk and Rustler in a single match. If you’re wondering who these characters are, Sunbird is also Moon Hawk, so you need to head over to The Temple for that one, and then to Shifty Shafts for Rustler or vice versa.
As per usual, you’re going to obtain a legacy achievement for finding all NPCs — it’s called Social Butterfly, and its description reads “met every character during Chapter 3 Season 3” in the game. It’s likely that some characters are going to shift throughout the season, and there may be some new ones, so bear this in mind in the near future in case you don’t find all of them right away.